WE ARE HERE and WE ARE OPEN!
As Governor Abbott introduces additional phases of operations for restaurants, the team here at Angels continues to adjust and modify our operations. Travis county has enforced a manditory mask law that we are required to follow. Any individual over the age of 10 years on the premises of a buisness is required to wear a mask when not seated at a table. The buisness will be fined up to $1000 per individual in violation of this law and this is a fine we cannot afford to risk. Currently- we are serving our outside and our covered patio seating areas for dine in service while continuing contactless curbside pickup. Our playground remains CLOSED at this time. Thank you all for your patience and support!
Our new hours of operation:
Closed on Mondays.
With that being said, we are putting strict limitations into our daily routine:
- The entrance by the playground will be used for dining in only. The front part of our building will continue to be utilized for curbside orders only.
The same protocols will apply for curbside as we have been enforcing: Call the order in ahead of time and then call us again once you’re here and we’ll bring the food out to the table we’ve set up.
- There will be no dining inside the building. This includes bar seating due to the 50% occupancy rule.
- All groups will be seated 6 feet apart.
- We will not be allowed to seat groups of more than 10 people per table (including children) as per the state requirement.
- 75-minute visits per party and we won’t be taking reservations.
- There will be no live music at this time.
- Once our allotted tables are seated, we will start a wait list and take your phone number, then ask that you wait in your vehicle until your table is ready, at which point we will text you.
We feel that with our large outdoor seating area we can adhere to all the protocols while safely opening our doors to our safe open-air environment under the Texas sky.
We were enforcing most of these protocols before the shutdown, but we have added a few additional things to make our environment even safer.
- We will have a sanitation station set up at the entrance and throughout the building.
- All our tabletop items have been removed, but we will bring them to your table upon request and then dispose of them afterwards.
- Our staff will be continuously cleaning all areas of the building, inside and out, including doorknobs, chairs, tables, restrooms, etc.
- We will be screening all employees before they enter the building, including checking their temperature and inquiring about any known symptoms. If anything is discovered, they will be sent home immediately.
- All employees are required to wear gloves and face coverings at all times.
We have made the tough decision to CLOSE OUR PLAYGROUND at this time. There was really no way we felt it was safe to leave it open. We understand that children love running around and playing here at Angel’s, but we ask at this time that you please keep them with you at the table and adhere to the 6 foot rule for the safety of all.
Just like these past few weeks, this is another new challenge. But with all of these challenges, we learn, we grow, and we become stronger. We ask that you please be patient with us as we once again learn a new normal. Together we can make this work while keeping everyone safe.
We look forward to seeing all of you in time, just not all at once… at least not yet!